Niroshini Cosmetic Acupuncture is running “Luxury Transformative Retreats” in Suffolk. Join our professional and dedicated team.
Guest Coordinator & Hospitality Assistant (freelance) - £10 per hour
* Ideal candidate will have an interest or experience in alternative therapies...*
We are looking for a professional individual who has an eye for detail and is creative.
Guest Coordinator duties:
We are looking for someone that is professional, has excellent communication skills and provides a high level of customer service and care.
This is a varied and hands on role helping to manage treatment timetables with guest coordination and assisting with preparing rooms for different activities for 5 - 6 guests at our 3 night retreats.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised and excellent at multi-tasking. Attention to detail is essential.
They must be able to take direction and also use initiative to work independently on any tasks that may arise.
Own car is essential as role may include running short errands to buy stock for kitchen or collect special guest performers from Ipswich Station.
Hospitality Assistant duties:
• Preparing our specially decorated table for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Serve food and clear table
• Serve drinks throughout meal times
• Serve snacks/refreshments throughout the day
• Wash any kitchen equipment and maintain the appearance of the venue
• Artistically lay out Niroshini welcome trays in guest bedrooms
• Help with any setting up of group healing sessions
(We require a copy of your public liability insurance).
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Melissa Day.